Toward the end of December I joined another store, Get Digi With It. A very nice lady by the name of Maria took me under her wing and taught me many things I didn't know about designing. She critiqued my kits and showed me things like jaggy edges and how to really quality check products. I appreciate her help to this day! I finally had a few more girls to add to my team. Thankfully a couple of them are still with me too. Jan and Dani have stuck by my side and have produced beautiful LOs for me. Dani and I even created a collab once a month under the name Duo-licious. Also, everything is held together by my most wonderful CT leader, Susan (Ivorykey Designs). She is my backbone for sure!
January of 2009 was coming to an end and I made a move to Enchanted Studio Scraps. A new store that had just opened it's doors that month. I made many new friends and picked up some new creative team members. My designs were improving, especially my papers, LOL and I finally had some business and enjoyed doing some fun speed scraps there. I opened a second store, Scrappity Doo Dah, but decided after a month that teaching, and handling two store was too hard for me at that time.
Finally in December I made a move to Scrapbook-bytes and am still currently selling there. I am enjoying the atmosphere and all of the designers are super friendly! I decided once again to open a second store at Gotta Pixel. I am very happy with both these stores. Both have very friendly environments, great challenges, and are just all around great stores. Then I had the pleasure of becoming friends with the one and only, Miss Tiina. She soon opened Sugar Hill Co and invited me to join her and how could I resist!
It's been a wonderful journey since I first jumped into the digital scrapping world. I've learned a lot and more than anything, I've created many beautiful books for both my girls. I hope you continue to follow A+ Designs and create many more memories with me!
Mel is a mom of two girls, Gracelyn 4, Sydney 2, and she resides in North Tennessee. She is a sixth grade Reading and Language Arts teacher. She and John, her husband, have been married for seven years.
This will be the most current and up to date place to find info or any changes regarding my tou.
Thank you for buying this product. Please read the following and email me with any questions you may have. email@example.com
By purchasing this product you are agreeing to the following:
1. This product is for PERSONAL use only. You may use my kits to scrap layouts for someone else as long as it is in a flattened image.
2. You may not use my kits to decorate your blog without written consent. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to do so.
3. You may not recolor or modify any of the elements or papers for redistribution in a kit for sale. My products are not to be resold. Never claim as your own.
4. You may use my kits for layouts for magazines or other publications, as long as proper credit is given.
5. You may not turn my graphics into brushes, tubes, masks, textures, or patterns.
6. You may not re-distribute any of my graphics, kits, or elements to anyone via the web, such as message boards, blogs, newsgroups, personal groups, or any other manner.
7. Always give proper credit if your layout is used in a magazine or some other publication.
8. You may not incorporate these graphics into any other project that will be sold. These graphics are not for commercial use.
1. You do not have to give credit to any commercial use products.
2. You may alter any commercial use product to suit your needs.
3. Commercial use items should not be repackaged for individual sale.
4. Commercial use items may be combined in a digital kit.
5. Commercial use items may be offered up as a freebie as long as it has been modified and
is for personal use.
Thank you for downloading my graphics. Please feel free to ask any questions or just send a link to your layouts. I’d love to see them!