Tuesday, August 14, 2012

LOTW

EllyMae here again with your LOTW - sorry I've missed a few weeks, moving has got the best of me... but do you know, I miss it. I miss cruising through the gallery and seeing what talented ladies (or men) have created using A+ Designs products. I miss getting inspired by all your layouts!!!

If you don't view the gallery often, I suggest making it a regular thing. You never know when you'll get inspiration or see a layout someone did with a particular kit that you didn't think you could use. I find that kit previews sometimes don't give us the complete picture. Sure, they are great, don't get me wrong... however, there are times I look at one and think "There isn't anything I could use in it.", until I see a layout that was created with it in the gallery. There is so much talent that posts in the gallery.

Stop in and check them out: 

This week was really tough, there are so many great layouts in the gallerys - you really need to stop in and look.
I picked one from the new store ScraptakeOut created by Andrea_Luhman


She used Uptown Girl to complete this layout.

 
 Please stop and leave her some love.
I just couldn't resist that Lipstick face..... and can totally see myself with a layout like this in the future, probably sooner than I want - LOL! My son is already trying to figure out the child locks on the cabinets. We've only been in the house 3 weeks and he's is just turning a year..... he keeps me on my toes.

Have a great, creative week!
 

No comments: