Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy iNSD * FREEBIES

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying iNSD!  There are a TON of great deals out there and lots of fun activities so be sure to take advantage of as many as you can :)

I've put together not just one, not two, but THREE FREEBIES for you today!

I made them all using A+Designs' kit, Sweet Sensation.  It is on sale now, so grab it if you don't already have it!



First a quickpage:
Click here to download

Second is the wordart I created for the quickpage.  You can use it on another layout or any way you'd like!

Click here to download 

And lastly there's a Cluster Frame:
Click here to download

I hope you enjoy all the freebies!

Have a great day ~Jessica

*~*~*


6 comments:

Sharon's blog said...

These are awesome!!

Sharon Horswill said...

Those are fab, thank you. I love the kit too!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on May. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

KBCustomCreations said...

Thanks so much for the freebies. LOVE the wordart.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanx for all three of the lovely gifts. I appreciate your generosity!

Robin said...

Thanks so much for sharing!