Thursday, November 24, 2011

This Much- free printable

Today I wanted something for the kids to do while the grown ups are finishing Thanksgiving dinner, and while everyone is sitting down, but before we eat. I found this fun little card- I plan on sending a big envelope of them to my sister who can't make it home for Thanksgiving.

From Day in my Life via Pinterest
I made a page with the words "this much" 
So, the kids will trace their hands on papers I printed out- I used Mel's Touch of Fall,

Go to Scrapbook Bytes

then fold up their strip and glue it in the hands. Everyone will need to write "I love you..." on the front and sign their name. 

I think my sis will be so surprised to see these and I can't wait to hear from her.

You can download my page of "this much" strips with light grey lines for folding. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Nov 03:37pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria