Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stretching your Stash & a Thursday Freebie

What do you do to stretch your stash? I know I like to see a kit in a new way and get more mileage out of it.  

As I was working on organizing my photos, I found this one of my kids making their Gingerbread houses last year. Then I started to look for a Christmas themed kit- well, I just don't have that many and none of them were fitting my mood. 

Then I saw Sweet American Pie! It's red and green, and not really traditional- which fit my mood at the time perfectly.


So maybe every piece of the kit won't work for a holiday layout, but mush of it does work.
Check it out and pick it up:

 I also turned my page into a QP for you, it doesn't have to be for a christmas layout, just add your own title and journaling!
click image or here to download
What do you do to stretch your stash? I'd love to hear your tips- I'm always looking for a new technique.

No comments: