Thursday, October 20, 2011

A little more Fall

Remember how versatile I said that Fall Festival was? I had some time to make a fun little card for you.
Click image to go to the store

The papers I chose both had white backgrounds and I wanted to make the colors a little more subtle, so here is what I did:

Paper 6 Blend Mode Multiply opacity and fill 100%
new layer filled with b09f67 Mode Multiply opacity 43% and fill 100%
Paper 6 Blend Mode Normal opacity and fill 100%
Clip all three layers to the wavy paper

Paper 11 Blend Mode Multiply opacity and fill 100%
New background layer- fill with c4d8db  Blend Mode Normal opacity and fill 100%

And now here is the card for you:
the download has the card and coordinating envelope on a letter sized sheet.
I left the tag blank so you can add your own sentiment.

Click image to download

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria