Monday, September 12, 2011

Tuesday's Template Challenge

Hello! CT Member M'Lee here on this fantastic Tuesday! I don't know about you but I love and adore challenges! I got my start in scrapbooking through a series at challenges over a decade ago and I haven't stopped since! So when Mel needed someone for Tuesday Challenges here on her blog, I was jumping up and down and waving my hands in the air! 

Each Tuesday Challenge will bring you something different - they may be templates, lyrics, All About Me, Scraplift a Creative Team member - who knows? What I do know is that there will always be a PRIZE! I love prizes too!! More on that a little later...

This week I bring you Templistic Tuesday - a template based on a page that I made using one of Mel's older kits, A Beautiful Life. There is nothing more fun that going back through kits and finding new uses for them.

For this challenge you are to do TWO THINGS: use the template as the basis for your inspiration, either as it is or modified AND use a kit created by A+Designs, of course. 

This is the template that you will be working with:



And here is the page on which the template was based, you know, just in case you wanted to see it LOL! 

 NOTE - When you have finished your page for the challenge, upload it to a gallery of your choice. We hope that it will be at Gotta Pixel or Scrapbook Bytes but anywhere is fine as long as you post a link back here in the comments section.

You have until MIDNIGHT, EDT, on  Monday, September 26th to complete this challenge. A winner of a gift certificate to Mel's Store will be selected from those who post a link in the comments and that winner will be announced on the blog. A new challenge will be issued on Tuesday, 9/27.

I hope you enjoy the challenge and cannot wait to see what you create. If you have any questions or comments just let us know!


CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Sharon's blog said...

OOh very nice. Great template and layout.