Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lovely Layouts for this Week

CT M'Lee here for this week's Lovely Layouts for the Week. I don't know about you, but I have a very difficult time with the concept of "layout of the day/week." I like everyone's pages, not just because they are all so pretty but because they are, each in their own way, a work of art, someone's creation and a piece of themselves. I find it hard, therefore, to say this one is better than that one or that page deserves to be recognized over the other one. Yes, some may be more elaborate than others but then there those who use family photos vs stock photos or some who prefer more journaling over those who do not. Which page, then, is more beautiful? Who am I  to say?

In light of that, I would like to share with you a few pages that highlight some of Mel's beautiful kits from this week. ALL of the pages that were made were beautiful, these are just a few examples:

Cindy B took the gorgeous autumn kit, It's in the Air, and used it for something completely different - a stunning vintage page. Her use of the artistic smears adds a perfect and unique touch for this heritage page.

A perfectly blended background highlights this scrapfabulous page by Wendy. She used Mel's "Shine on You" and further enhanced the page with clusters and layers in each corner.

I hope you enjoyed these highlights. If you see a page using A+ Designs' kits that you would like to see featured, please drop me a note at mlee.hybridgal at gmail .com   I look forward to seeing the pages you find inspiring.

No comments: