Thursday, August 18, 2011

Throwback Thursday and a Freebie for you

When I first was introduced to A+ Designs, I absolutely fell in love with Bloom's Symphony. I love the versatility of the kit- the reds, pinks and purple work great for girly pages, while the greens, tans and browns give me papers to use on pages for my boy. The eclectic mix of elements drew me in too, I love the topiaries and the bird houses! 


your purchase automatically includes the add-on:

Ad here is some inspiration for you!

Last thing, I promised you a freebie-so here is a stacked paper created using Sweet American Pie.
Click Image to download

Until next time- Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank You....it's beautiful as is the kit.

DesignByNettis said...

LOVE you work... THANX for this wonmderful freebie...

HUGGGGS from NETTIS