Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Layout of the Week

I'm back again this week to choose a layout in Mel's gallery that really stands out, but they all do so it was really hard. I think Mel did an amazing job with this month's Gotta Grab It kit. I love the colors and it was great to see so many layouts catch my eye with the red and green.
Here's a preview of the kit pieces. Right now is a great time to buy them since they are only $1 each

I chose CindyB's layout because of it's beautiful clustering. I also like how she cropped the picture of her mom and framed it separately, bringing the focus to it. Picture is linked to the gallery so be sure to leave her some love.

Our very own Hybridgal created an amazing page as well with this kit. The clustering is beautiful and I love the stacked papers. The font she chose for the title matches perfectly with the pictures.

Have a great rest of the week!
--Amy Jo

1 comment:

CindyB said...

Thanks for mention Amy Jo! Super excited :)