Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 10th ~ Layout of the Week

Hi! It's Olivia! :) I'm here on this wonderful Wednesday to show you two gorgeous layouts made with kits by Mel. :)

This first layout I have is "Dandelion Wonder" by lwentkie.
I love the darker colors in the layout. The flower cluster on the top of the frame is so pretty. I also love the paper strips behind the picture. :) Wonderful layout, lwentkie!

lwentkie used Whispers in her layout. You can buy this kit in Mel's Gotta Pixel store.

My second layout I chose is "Seattle" by seniorgal.
This layout popped out in the gallery with the bright orange paper. Then I saw her clustering ... iLove! She's also rockin' the huge photo! :) Beautiful layout, seniorgal!

seniorgal used Got a Feeling, which is available in Mel's Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook-Bytes stores.

Don't forget to leave some love on these ladies' layouts... since they're so AWESOME!

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!
♥ Olivia ♥

1 comment:

lwentkie said...

Thank you so much for this great honor!!