Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Layout of the Week

Only three more days until Christmas! Where does the time go? My husband and I will be wrapping gifts tonight while watching a Christmas movie, not sure which one yet. I promised myself no more trips to the store because I keep seeing things that I want to buy for the kids. They don't need anything else. Do you find yourself doing that too?

The first layout of the week is called "Lovely." It uses the kits Always and Forever and Romance Me. I love the composition and it was for the speed scrap at SugarHill Co. this past Sunday. 
The other layout I chose is called Fa La La. The kit used is New Year's Wish and it matches the pictures perfectly. This layout is so fun with the great pictures, glitter elements peeking out from under them and the lovely cluster in the corner.
Don't forget to leave these ladies some love. It is the giving season ya know and sometimes it can really brighten someone's day to get a comment on something you worked hard on. I know it does me!
Have a wonderful holiday season!
--Amy Jo

No comments: