Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Layout of the Week

Only 10 days left until Christmas! Does everyone have their shopping done already? This is my first year ever to be done shopping already. I'm one of those crazy people you see shopping on Christmas Eve. :) Not this year though. With the bad weather we're supposed to get here, I'm glad I can enjoy being home.

This week I browsed through the Gotta Pixel gallery. There are some gorgeous layouts there. One that really stood out was by Hybridgal. She used the Time of Wonder collab with danimoy designs, which you can pick up at any of the stores. This layout has amazing clusters and beautifully stacked papers. Be sure to leave her some love!

The second layout I chose is by LauraMarie. She used New Years Wish. The depth of this layout is breathtaking. Everything about it is beautiful. 

I will be back next Monday with a freebie for you all. Have a great rest of the week.
--Amy Jo