Saturday, December 11, 2010

$1 Gotta Grab It and a freebie!

There is a new fabulous Gotta Grab It palette today at Gotta Pixel and Mel has 3 lovely parts - all just $1! It's called New Year's Wish and there are papers, elements and artistic smears.

New Years Wish PPNew Years Wish EPNew Years Wish Smears

check out the lovely layouts by the CT

Mel
[image]

Laura.................................................................Kathy
[image] [image]

Kristin.................................................................Wendy

[image] [image]

Sharon
[image] [image]

Sherry................................................................AmyJo
[image] [image]

The freebie I made for you is a January desktop. I know it is a bit early but I was thinking it would be good to get a jump on it. Plus I added a 2011 goals section so you can think on it and add them as you go. I like goals rather than resolutions for the new year. Goals seem attainable, even if in small steps. One of my goals for 2011 is to spend more time playing with my boys. I did include versions without goals too.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria