Thursday, September 16, 2010

CT Spotlight: ScrapGlass



Today you have the chance to learn a little bit about another wonderful member of the Creative Team. Here is a little bit about Kristy-



Username: Scrapglass

Blog Address: I don't keep it up anymore, so probably best to not post it.


Do you have spouse/children: Yes, Ryan is my hubby, we've been married for 16 years and we have an awesome little girl who is almost 5, Kate.

What do you like to do in your spare time: Read, watch TV, scrap. I'm a homebody at night. During the day, I'm a playgroup social butterfly. Kate and I are on the go!

When did you start digital scrapbooking: Fall of 2008, I was making books for the grandparents and decided this would be easier than paper and I fell in love and never went back.

What would be your ultimate dream vacation: 6 weeks in Europe!

What is your favorite food: Indian

What is your favorite TV show: All time, Gilmore Girls, current, probably Design Star or Project Runway for reality and Grey's Anatomy for fiction.

Describe yourself in one word: God-lover!



Check out her galleries for loads of inspiration!
Scrapbook Bytes
Gotta Pixel


Here's a little peek at her amazing talent:






There is so much more to see, take a stroll through her gallery and be inspired!

No comments: