Friday, August 13, 2010

Yay for Friday and Freebies!

I have some great freebies I made with the fabulous kit called Pretty in Pink. I love, love, love a pink, black and grey kit! Too bad I don’t have any great pictures of my boys to scrap with. There are some great fun elements in this kit – don’t you love that trim on top and the metal key? You can pick this up at Gotta Pixel – check out the matching worn papers while you are there.

Pretty in Pink_Preview

I made you a frame and a couple word arts. Hope you enjoy!

Pretty in Pink Preview

4 comments:

SONDRA said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

fl_connie said...

Beautiful kit! Beautiful frame & word arts! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gift - I especially love using word art on my album pages!! Thanks very much!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

How CUTE!! Thank you so much:)