Thursday, August 19, 2010

What would we do without Ivorykeys?

Ivorykeys, known to us as Susan, is probably the most caring team mate anyone could ever have. In fact, she is our Team leader too. Ever since I started working with Mel's team (A+ Designs), she was the one to guide me from the beginning and taught me so many things. And, mind you, she is not just a scrapper. She is also a teacher (just like Mel), a mother, a friend, and a designer as well! Yes, she's got her own products to sell too! Sometimes, I wonder how these ladies do everything that they do.

If you want to know more about Susan, you can hop on to her blog here and find so many surprises about her and her work and creations too. Meanwhile, here are a few things about our dear Susan:

+++

Username: IvoryKeys
Blog Address: http://ivorykeys74.blogspot.com

Do you have spouse/children: I'm married to my college sweetheart and we have 3 wonderful children - 2 girls and a boy

What do you like to do in your spare time?
Spare time what's that? Other than digital scrapping I'm an avid reader, love to spend time with my family, play the piano, crochet, counted cross-stitch, and recently added playing the Wii

When did you start digital scrapbooking?
December 2008. I had stumbled across it in the Spring of 2008 when my DD was born but didn't really get hooked until December. Now I do something with it almost every day.

What would be your ultimate dream vacation?
I want to visit Ireland, Scotland, and England some day.

What is your favorite food?
Does Chocolate count? I like Itallian and TexMex food to.

What is your favorite TV show?
NCIS is at the moment

Describe yourself in one word: Caring

+++

To know more about her (and her products), don't forget to stop by her blog here.

Thanks for reading!

'Til next time! :)

Noemi D.


No comments: