Thursday, August 12, 2010

Make Way for Jan a.k.a. "intensemagic"

This month we will be featuring members of A+ Design's Team every week. And to start off, I'm featuring Jan, better known to us as intensemagic in the team.

I would really recommend that you check her blog. She's filled it with lots of inspiration from her own layouts from the Creative Teams she works for including A+ Design's CT. In a nutshell, here are a few infos about her:

Name: Jan
Username at SDD: IntenseMagic
Blog Address: IntenseMagic



Do you have spouse/children:
Mom to 3... A son 18, a daughter 14, and a son 4 Yep, started all over at 40...I call him my escape when drowning in teenage drama!! hahaha. And I am wife to 1...that's more than enough!!

What do you like to do in your spare time:
Besides scrapping? Well, I love anything outdoors...hiking, swimming, riding four wheelers, sports...you name it!

When did you start digital scrapbooking: I started in July of 2006

What would be your ultimate dream vacation: I would love to go to Australia or Greece

What is your favorite food: Hmmm if it's edible I probably like it! Seriously though, I love Japanese, Italian, and Mexican

What is your favorite TV show:
When I'm not watching Wow Wow Wubzy or Blues Clues or Diego? I like Forensic Files

Describe yourself in one word: Dork lol



And just to show off a little of her work:





You can find more of her work for inspiration in her galleries at GottaPixel and Scrapbook-bytes. Don't forget to leave her some love!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Noemi D.


No comments: