Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A "BIG" Hello and a Freebie !!

Hi eveyone, my name is Vicky and I am a recent addition to the A+ Team

I wanted to come along and introduce myself as you will see a few posts from me every now and then

I'm From the UK and married to Tim - We have a son who is 3 called Ty

xxx

I have a freebie for you today - Freebies will normally be posted on a Monday !! Pop that in your diary !!

A range of other events and goodies will be posted on other days ..... Bookmark/Follow the A+ blog - You wont be dissapointed !!

Here is a list of things you might see if you keep coming back

Freebies
Sneak Peaks
Kit release previews - with a freebie !!
Challenges
Layouts that have grabbed our attention in the stores galleries

xxx

Well onto todays Freebie !!

A Cluster Frame made with Retro Spring

A Collab between A+ Designs & Armina








Enjoy xx


2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jun. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

IvoryKeys said...

So glad you've joined the team Vicky! Great cluster frame!