Tuesday, June 29, 2010

$1 Pixels and NEW products!



It's that time again! $1.00 Gotta Pixel Tuesday is here!
This week I have TWO, yes you read that right, TWO NEW products for

CU Blingy Stash - $1.00



Nothing But Sweet - $1.00

http://www.gottapixel.net/store/home.php?cat=92&mid=115www.gottapixel.net/store/home.php
Olivia Laura Kristy



Scrapbook-bytes

Get the Purely Perfect mini and get the worn papers FREE!

Purely Perfect Pack - $3.00




Creative Mundi June Guest - 40% off store


Thank you for supporting me and getting this newsletter. I appreciate your interest in my products. If you ever have a problem, please don't hestitate to email me at aplusdesignsess@gmail.com.

Have a FANTASTIC Friday!!!
Hugs,


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 29, 2010. Thanks again.