Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LOTD Wednesday April 14th



Here are two more wonderful layouts using Mel's newest collaboration kit, with Armina designs, called Retro Spring. Available at both Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes.

The first layout is by jen33199. I like how she used the different elements in the kit to create her own page border...very creative. I also like how she used the bench element. Those type of elements usually stump me, so it is inspiring me to see them used creatively.

The second layout for today is by Laura Marie. She also used Sunshine Template by Armina designs. I really like how that first picture seamlessly moves across both circles. I also like how she framed the second picture.


Nice job ladies. Be sure to go leave them some love in the galleries. Both images are linked.

No comments: