Monday, December 7, 2009

It’s Monday freebie time again!

Okay, so it is a bit late but it is still technically Monday! This week I made a December desktop with Christum – it is a week into the month but if you are like me, November (or September in the case of my Mother-in-law) is still on your computer.

Here is the kit preview – isn’t it fabulous? You can get it now at Scrapbook Bytes – hurry too because it is currently on sale. Be sure to check out the rest of Mel's store while you are there because the grand opening sale is still on!

Christum PREVIEW

Here is the desktop I made. I did it for the Enchanted Studio Scraps desktop challenge using Amy from Starry Eyed Designs’ template.

1440 x 900 HH Desktop Christum

I also wanted to highlight the kit Whimsy because it is lovely! You can get it at Enchanted Studio Scraps and it is also on sale as are many of the other great kits in her store so check them out too!

Whimsy preview 600

Here is the layout I did with it and I made it into a quick page for you.

Whimsy #2 - Page 001

:: 1024 x 768 desktop ::
:: 1280 x 1024 desktop ::
:: 1440 x 900 desktop ::
:: Whimsy quick page ::

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 08, 2009. Thanks again.