Wednesday, September 16, 2009

LOTD 09/16

I am so excited to be bringing you LOTD today. Check out these beauties I found floating around in the A+Designs gallery at ESS! First, I have Turning Two by Becca (By Becca), using Mel's Simply Perfect kit -



Where to start? I absolutely love the circular photos, the added circle elements, the scattered flowers and beads, the paper wave, her shadow work - oh it is just SUCH a gorgeous page! Stop in the gallery and leave Becca some love!

The next little lovely I found is by CT member Amy (starwarsgirl06) called Sleepy. Amy used Mel's Flower Child kit, available now at ESS.



Isn't it wonderful? I love her corner cluster, the scattered beads, the way she made a frame out of the bracelet, the way she stitched the flowers and peace signs to the ric rac, and of course, the sleepy photos of her daughter! Such a peaceful layout :o) Don't forget to leave Amy some love!

Be sure to check back next week for some more eye candy/inspiration! Happy scrapping :o)

No comments: