Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LOTD and more.....

Hello everyone! Mel here bringing you LOTD. As I was looking through the gallery over at ESS, I was just amazed at the beauty and talentt those LOs show! I had a hard time choosing one! But finally I settled on this one done by AWhittleWhimsy. You can check her full gallery out here. I'll be sending you out a nice coupon today so check your PMs at ESS, AWhittleWhimsy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now for some other pretty LOs I saw my CT doing. WOW am I one lucky designer to have these girls on my team.

Jenn
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aimee
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Deb
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's the gallery if you want to leave them some love!

And these three ladies use my new kit this week called Somewhere Over. It's on sale right now for 2.49 and it's loaded. I love the bright colors in this kit! You can get it HERE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: