Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LOTD 5/20!!!

Hellooooooooo Scrapperssss!!!!!!
My name is Dawn and I am another proud member of Mel's CT and I am here this morning to bring you some beautiful layouts!! I went a hunting over at Enchanted Studio Scraps and here are a couple layouts that caught my eye!!

I chose this LO made by KSCroppyChick using A+ Designs ~ Girlie Girl kit ... get it HERE!!
I just really liked the whole overall composition, paper placement, element placement, title, journaling and who can leave out that beautiful little girl!! Splendid LO!!
Please click the image to go to KSCroppyChick's gallery to leave her some Love!!


Check out this LO done by Debi O. another fellow CT member for Mel!!
Debi used recently released Enchanted Sea, a collab done by A+ Designs and Pixie Perfect Designs which you can get HERE!!
I just Love the photo clustering and the way the title is sort of embedded in the bottom is just a great touch!! Please click Debi's LO to leave her some Love over at her ESS gallery!!



No comments: