Sunday, May 3, 2009

Welcome to ***FREEBIE*** Quickpage Monday

Susan aka IvoryKeys (CT member) here . . .
A+ Designs CT is starting a few new things just for all of you. I'm super excited to get to share the first Quickpage Monday with all of you.

Mel has this super cute kit in her store called "Girlie Girl." Check out A+ Designs store at Scrappity-Doo-Dah to snag this awesome kit. I made up a freebie quickpage for you from a layout I did with the kit. Here's my layout:

And here's a preview of the Free Quickpage:

Download the Girlie Girl QP here

Enjoy and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much! WoW, I love the colors and it's a sweet QP!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Pam said...

Very cute--thank you!

Amysout said...

What a very pretty kit & the QP is simple and versatile! Will check out your other posts as this is my first visit!

Mel said...

This is beautiful Susan! Great job!