Monday, December 8, 2008

New Kit!

I have a new found admiration for all designers. It really does take a lot of time and work to create one of these kits. It is a ton of fun though and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I have a new kit to share with you and a COUPON so read on!

Ice Ice Baby was inspired by a Christmas tree ornament that I encountered when we were putting up our tree the other day. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is a layout I did using Ice Ice Baby
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And for the coupon: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And now for some layouts from my awesome CT using Tinsel Town(you can find this kit on sale HERE:

Two amazing layouts from Scrapness:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


and here is a couple of fantastic layouts from Veronica:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you see something you like. Come back again soon for some more goodies!

And don't forget to stop by my STORE

No comments: